Sunday, December 11, 2011

Been too long...

1 step forward, 1.5 steps back...or at least that's the way it seems sometimes. Not keeping up with my workouts...not keeping up with the blog and for a while I was floundering. My new goal is to compete in the Team Universe in July. I completely slacked off in November. I was at the gym only twice. Needless to say I was all around depressed. Too depressed to get my ass to the gym and too depressed BECAUSE I wasn't at the gym. By the end of December, I should be back to my old strength and conditioning levels. And then take it from there. I have to buy a new wall calendar and take some before pictures. Tonight, its shoulders. Tomorrow: full body. Day after: shoulders. Day after that: rest. Day...well, you get the idea. Tonight I'm goofing off on the nutrition. That is to say, eating whatever and however much I want. Tomorrow I start phasing in better nutrition choices. I've read nutritional websites on the Mountain Dog diet and that looks like something that is sustainable and will get me looking great. Of course, I'll keep checking out sources like T-Nation.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment