Monday, July 18, 2011

Incorporation: Harder than I thought

Okay, I started to truly incorporate my diet AND my workout. And then I fell off the diet in a matter of 2 days. Way off. Like western Siberia off. But hey, that's why pencils come with erasers, right? Right? <crickets>

Anyway this is why I started 17 weeks out as opposed to 12 weeks. Gives me a little leeway to figure this out. Chaos at home (so what else is new?) has made it even more difficult to eat & train on a consistent schedule. Even more important to train in the early morning before work.

I haven't uploaded the self shots. Probably my next post. In the interim, I have a much clearer picture in my mind of the body type I want. <Here> or <Here #2>.

You'll notice that although these 2 gentlemen are large, they still have a classic 'X frame', unlike the gentlemen in <Here #3>. Hey, no disrespect to these guys, its just way too extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment